As a Home Emergency Repair member, you can request an emergency repair at any time.
Simply contact us on 1800 144 499 as soon as you are aware of the emergency.
Our lines are open 24/7, every day of the year.
Don’t forget to have your membership number on hand.
Making a Home Emergency service request
When you call us with your home emergency, here’s what happens:
- We take a few moments to validate your membership and ensure your emergency is applicable.
- We bring a qualified tradesperson onto the call to discuss your specific emergency.
- We organise for a convenient time for the tradesperson to arrive at your property. For emergencies that cannot be contained, our trades team will aim to be there within 1-2 hours.
- A qualified tradesman will then arrive at your property and assess the emergency. If the repair work needed is covered by your membership, you won’t have to pay a thing. If any excess is involved, you’ll need to pay this before repairs can be carried out. Learn more about excesses in our FAQ.
- The tradesman will then repair the emergency, ensuring your home is safe and secure. If a permanent repair is not possible, the tradesman will carry out a make-safe repair.
Got a claims question? Contact us on 1800 144 499 or email email@example.com
Find out more or become a member now.